Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crash and Burn

RE: Hola

Thursday, 3 June, 2010 10:38 PM
From:
To:
michael.white01@yahoo.com
hi there :)
just finished reading ur blog (read it 2 times!) and i must say that u should be a writer in my eyes!
what a great way to express urself and play with the words :)
i must say u made me laugh (it was really humorous :)

well ... about the ¨THING¨ sry but i´m definitly not ready for anything with anyone at the moment ...
but yes of course we can meet before i go :) only we have to think when and where ... becuase tomorrow i´m already meeting a friend at day time and then prob. going to another couch surfing event in the evening
Sat. I was thinking that I should maybe go to the art museum (bellas artes) and Recoleta cemetary ... but maybe i can already go tomorrow ... hmm
at that case it would be Palermo SOHO on sat. i guess and on Sun. i´m coming to the fleamarkets in san telmo again :) only with another Estonian girl :) anyway .. if u want to join me (or me with any of my friends) on soame day just let me know nd we´ll try to organize it
now it sucks that we don´t have phones becuase i don´t have internet in Alfonsos/Agneses :(
but i´ll try to go to some cfe in the morning :)
see u!
Ingrid

2 comments:

  1. Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haha ha

    Thats priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Benn,
    I didn't mention that Ingrid just broke up with a guy she had moved to Chile with. So my timing may not have been the best. I'm clutching at straws, but it's the only shred of dignity I can claim!

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete